Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy Planting!

My rose bushes are in their second year, and this year they are absolutely full of blooms. I have one tomatoe plant in a Topsy Turvy, it already is huge, and has blossoms and tomatoes soon. Cukes, are planted and soon to flower. Peppers I don't know what is up with them this year, they just aren't coming along. I also have lilies, hydrangea, and tulips, plus three magnolia trees.

Do you like gardening? I do. And, it seems my neighbors do too. I have started with some berries, snapdragons, some rose bushes and some other plants. What are you planting this year? Maybe, I could get some ideas from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Hey! Drop here

Labels

Total Pageviews

 

The Blog of Eli | Copyright © 2011
Designed by Rinda's Templates | Picture by Wanpagu
Template by Blogger Platform