Thursday, May 27, 2010

I accidentally bought organic cabbage

Have you bought or tried any organic foods?

I'm having my first right now! I accidentally bought organic cabbage. Somehow I thought it was cheaper than regular.. turns out it was about 50 cents per pound more expensive... but I didn't realize that until after I'd paid.

So I made it up with dinner tonight... wow is there a difference! This seems to taste sweet, I know cabbage doesn't normally taste sweet!

I've also bought some organic carrots (not by accident) but I've not tried them yet.

What do you think of organic foods? Do you notice a taste difference?

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Hey! Drop here

Labels

Total Pageviews

 

The Blog of Eli | Copyright © 2011
Designed by Rinda's Templates | Picture by Wanpagu
Template by Blogger Platform