Saturday, May 15, 2010

I love flowery plants and vegetables

I love flowery plants and vegetables. So for me I would choose to plant roses, santans, daisies, tulips and others. In vegetables, I want to plant eggplant, bitter melon, jutes, pumpkins and others.

I have a garden full of different plants and flowers. I like gardening and my father too. He loves planting different varieties of plants. We have a kitchen garden and we have almost everything there like Mango tree, Gauva tree, cauliflower, lady's finger, cucumber, carrot, tomato, water melon and some flowers like roses, daises, tulips, tulsi and many other plants, I don't remember the names of all. My kitchen garden is very beautiful and just love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Hey! Drop here

Labels

Total Pageviews

 

The Blog of Eli | Copyright © 2011
Designed by Rinda's Templates | Picture by Wanpagu
Template by Blogger Platform