Friday, July 29, 2011

I think I've gotten more judgmental.

When we're young, our impressions of people are formed by the world around us. They are formed by our mothers, fathers, our grandparents, our siblings even. Later, it's formed by teachers, and by our friends. Later then that it's formed by ourselves, by what we see and perceive around us. But even so, it's also formed by the television, by other people as well.

I guess what I want to know, is do you think that you yourself are more judgmental now that your older, and do you become more judgmental with age? Each year that passed, do you find you are scrutinizing others actions, whether it be of family, or of a celebrity?

I'm curious to know what others think about this.

I think I've gotten more judgmental.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Hey! Drop here

Labels

Total Pageviews

 

The Blog of Eli | Copyright © 2011
Designed by Rinda's Templates | Picture by Wanpagu
Template by Blogger Platform