Monday, July 11, 2011

My computer started messing up

I was on gather and the computer started messing up. I was really getting aggravated and annoyed, hollering and screaming, which really makes me want to hunt down a blogger's blog posts about yelling at the computer, I thought I didn't, but now I know I do and have in the past yelled at the computer.

In any case, first it was freezing, then the mouse, then the keyboard, so a few reboots later, it's working fine but not without hollering, getting annoyed and my mom laughing...

Tell me your must funny yet annoying computer story, and I'll tell you more about mine... Just don't feel like typing it all out now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Hey! Drop here

Labels

Total Pageviews

 

The Blog of Eli | Copyright © 2011
Designed by Rinda's Templates | Picture by Wanpagu
Template by Blogger Platform