Saturday, July 23, 2011

Non-stop laughing

Did you ever experience a moment or an event in your life that you can't stop laughing? It had happened to me many times, almost when I was still in grade school.

It happened if I still remember it well while I was reciting something in front of the class, my other classmate sudden cracks a joke and the whole class laughed even my teacher, then when all of my classmates stopped laughing I also stopped. But when I remembered what the joke was I felt that it was funny and I laugh, I tried to stop it with all of my efforts but I can't. It was kind of embarrassing because I can't stop laughing but its fine with me, that’s life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Hey! Drop here

Labels

Total Pageviews

 

The Blog of Eli | Copyright © 2011
Designed by Rinda's Templates | Picture by Wanpagu
Template by Blogger Platform