Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wake up!

If we have a regular job that pays our bills? Aren't we contented we our monthly earnings? If you have no job at present, is spending more time in the Internet worth than looking for the next job?

I have a job, just one good job with very good benefits. But I have some idle moments. I like to spend time in the Internet when I am done with my chores at home. It was a rewarding experience when I earned some money online since 2008. I had good and bad experiences. I earned through writing even though English is my second language of there there were many resubmission before it was approved and got paid.

There is not hope for PTC sites and others ge rich quick promises sites. Wake up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Hey! Drop here

Labels

Total Pageviews

 

The Blog of Eli | Copyright © 2011
Designed by Rinda's Templates | Picture by Wanpagu
Template by Blogger Platform