Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Are you an onion lover?

Did you know that onions are bursting with all kinds of wonderful nutrients? They have tons of antioxidants, they fight against cancer and heart disease.

But I just read that onions are better if you keep them stored for a while instead of eating them new. And I also read that red onions are better than their white cousins.

I use both (red and white). And even if I didn´t know that old onions (that´s how we call them) were healthier, I prefer them to new onions because they are easier to cut finally with a knife.

I could not do much in my kitchen if I did not use onions. How about you? Are you an onion lover? Which are your favorite onions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Hey! Drop here

Labels

Total Pageviews

 

The Blog of Eli | Copyright © 2011
Designed by Rinda's Templates | Picture by Wanpagu
Template by Blogger Platform