Sunday, September 12, 2010

Aloe wickensii


Aloe wickensii

I have 2 pots of Aloe wickensii and I have made posts about them before how they don't seem to grow even though they are in a large enough pot and I only water them occasionally and they get the south side full day sun. I even moved them into a different room trying to get them to grow..

Well I had this idea, I'll put them outside now that the temps are high and maybe that would cause them to grow. But when I went out to look at them, the one pot was completely empty. The only things that would come close to my house are dogs, chipmunks, moles, birds, and squirrels.

So which one do you think would take my plant? and if you have any suggestions for getting them to grow, I'll take that tip also..

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Hey! Drop here

Labels

Total Pageviews

 

The Blog of Eli | Copyright © 2011
Designed by Rinda's Templates | Picture by Wanpagu
Template by Blogger Platform