Tuesday, April 20, 2010

a short story

A few weeks ago, I suggested to a couple of friends that they write a short story for a national contest. I went to middle school / high school with each of them. They’ve both settled into life, and by that I mean that they probably don’t write much, if at all, anymore. But I remember them being smart, creative people, who were also good writers.

There wasn’t any significant prize. The intent was to just enjoy the process. Well, while sitting in the airport I found myself inspired by the many people. Next thing you know, I had written a story and submitted it.

I don’t really expect to hear anything from the contest sponsor but I have to admit it was kind of fun to write it. Glad I did it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Hey! Drop here

Labels

Total Pageviews

 

The Blog of Eli | Copyright © 2011
Designed by Rinda's Templates | Picture by Wanpagu
Template by Blogger Platform