Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Having Fun

My yard is is full of leaves and for the past few days I have been meaning to clean it all up the problem is once I have made a pile I have to jump and roll around in it then the neighbors dog and grandson join in and I have a bigger mess then when I started but it's just so much fun to do childlike things.When we were kids we had to create our own fun and use are imaginations.I have often been told I am immature for doing such silly antics like that or jumping in puddles but heck life can be too serious at times so I see know harm in it and I still like to blow bubbles and watch them float in the sky. Do you get absurd childlike moments and if you do or would like to what would that be?

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Hey! Drop here

Labels

Total Pageviews

 

The Blog of Eli | Copyright © 2011
Designed by Rinda's Templates | Picture by Wanpagu
Template by Blogger Platform