Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spending time with friends

Do you spend more time with your friends than your family? Well, back to my teenage time, I do have more time to my friends especially to my one and only friend, but now I have my own family I have a regrets that I don’t give more time to my parents and never give importance to them in which I am far from them and never got a chance to visit them for a quiet awhile. And now my wife and I are trying to be with our kids because it will come to the point that they will have more time to their friends.

In the past I will spend much time with my friends ,but now I spend more time with my family ,I feel a lot of love and care in my family ,I am happy to change it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Hey! Drop here

Labels

Total Pageviews

 

The Blog of Eli | Copyright © 2011
Designed by Rinda's Templates | Picture by Wanpagu
Template by Blogger Platform