Saturday, March 13, 2010

Drinking

Is the quality of alcoholic drinks make you drunk? If so, then what drink will be the strongest one? If not, then what is the quality of those ones to you?

For me, the quality of the drink is that when I will not get hangover in the morning even-though I'll drink almost a bottle alone like Blacklabel. I love drinking, occasionally. I don't drink alone because it makes me feel that I am deseperated. I like to drink with friends. It seems we became closer afterward and we understand each other more. However, drinking gives both benefit and danger so to be with your consciousness and know your limit is the best suggestion I can give

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Hey! Drop here

Labels

Total Pageviews

 

The Blog of Eli | Copyright © 2011
Designed by Rinda's Templates | Picture by Wanpagu
Template by Blogger Platform