Saturday, November 28, 2009

Making Friends

To make friends is easy but to maintain the friendship is difficult. Well to tell to the fact I do sometimes shy off, it becomes difficult to approach a friend and say hi or hello to her/him. I guess it depends sometime on the upbringing of the child, if the child is brought up in an open minded environment, he finds it very much comfortable making friends but he is brought up with parents who are a bit narrow minded, he finds it really uncomfortable to find friends.

Are you the really friendly guy who interacts with everyone and makes friends instantly? Or are you the guy who shies off and doesn't move for it. As for me I am not the very friendly kinds. It takes me a lot of time finding good friends. So are you good at making friends?

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Hey! Drop here

Labels

Total Pageviews

 

The Blog of Eli | Copyright © 2011
Designed by Rinda's Templates | Picture by Wanpagu
Template by Blogger Platform