Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm looking for movie advice

What would you recommend we get from the movie store? My girlfriend and I are going out with her parents today to celebrate her belated birthday. Her mom asked if I would rather like to go to the movie store to get a movie instead of going to the movie theater and I agreed. So even though there are some good movies out in theaters, I (and my girlfriend) would rather watch some at home. What movies would you recommend for the following genres:

1. Western
2. Romantic
3. Comedy
4. Action

if you can think of a movie that will incorporate if not all, at least two of those genres I would really love to hear it! I appreciate your advice, and I hope that you have a very wonderfully lovely day

as my girlfriend and I always ask. I hope that you will take it seriously!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Hey! Drop here

Labels

Total Pageviews

 

The Blog of Eli | Copyright © 2011
Designed by Rinda's Templates | Picture by Wanpagu
Template by Blogger Platform