Monday, August 30, 2010

I feel very bloated

I have started a new job this week and as you can expect, my diet consisted of ready to eat food which was always fried. My work schedule leaves me so hungry after work that I would have to eat at fast food restaurants on my way home, and what can you expect from these restaurants? Greasy, carbohydrate laden food. So I am going on a fruit diet for the weekend in order to cleanse my system. I am planning on just fruit juices, nothing solid because I really don't feel well. I actually feel very bloated. Have you ever felt the need to go on a diet because of what you ate the whole week?

1 comments:


verabear said...

Maybe you can try bringing in your lunch on some days so you won't have to spend so much on unhealthy fast food. :)

Post a Comment


Hey! Drop here

Labels

Total Pageviews

 

The Blog of Eli | Copyright © 2011
Designed by Rinda's Templates | Picture by Wanpagu
Template by Blogger Platform