Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Have you ever been to any place in South America?

I traveled to Colombia earlier this summer and really liked it there. I went to Cartagena De Indias and Santa Marta. There are many other places I would like to visit in South America if I can ever afford it. Most of all I would love to go to Machu Picchu in Peru. I would like to visit my friend that lives in Chile. I am keen to visit Rio De Janeiro. If I won the lottery I would be able to afford to sail around the Galapagos Islands.
Why is South America less popular to visit than North America? Do you wish to visit any places in South America?

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Hey! Drop here

Labels

Total Pageviews

 

The Blog of Eli | Copyright © 2011
Designed by Rinda's Templates | Picture by Wanpagu
Template by Blogger Platform