Thursday, December 15, 2011

The LG DoublePlay™: An Awesome Phone For Multi-taskers

This post brought to you by LG DoublePlay™. All opinions are 100% mine.

The LG DoublePlay™

This state-of-the-art Smartphone is perfectly suited for the needs of busy individuals who need to keep up with their professional and personal responsibilities while they are on-the-go. This phone seems like the ultimate social networking and multi-tasking handset.  I don’t use my phone for social media as much as I’d like, because it just doesn’t have the capability.  My phone is fine for talking, and I send 100 or so texts each month to my friends, but that is about it.  With a phone like LG Doubleplay I could be on twitter and Facebook and interacting with my social networks much more frequently. 

The new LG DoublePlay™ is equipped with the Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) operating system. This phone empowers users like no other. Offering seven home screens and nine touch screen shortcuts; this is one of the coolest phones I have come across. It is so cool that it features a split QWERTY keyboard and dual capacitive touch screens: a 3.5-inch main display and 2.0-inch sub display. This cell phone lets you manage the screens independently or in tandem as per your wish.

With all these hot features, Could this phone possibly improve your social life? Leave your comments!

Finally, if you’re wondering how to buy this phone, it is available exclusively on the T-Mobile. So if you are even half the social media freak as I am, you should check it out.

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Hey! Drop here

Labels

Total Pageviews

 

The Blog of Eli | Copyright © 2011
Designed by Rinda's Templates | Picture by Wanpagu
Template by Blogger Platform