Friday, September 2, 2011

Business or Vacation?


I like to travel and I think a lot of other people also dream of visiting other places. but traveling for pleasure is expensive. Airplane tickets plus accommodation, tours and food. If you sum up these costs it could make you think twice about traveling.

Should I rather save my money and invest it for business or should I enjoy and treat my self for a vacation? If I think long-term then the 1st option seems appropriate but who wouldn't want to enjoy right. I don't want to enjoy only after retirement. Life is short and we must live it. Who knows if I'm still alive tomorrow. But if I do live long and splurge a lot today then my future can be miserable.

What would you do if you have money to spare? Why are there so many choices and questions in life that aren't easily answered?

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Hey! Drop here

Labels

Total Pageviews

 

The Blog of Eli | Copyright © 2011
Designed by Rinda's Templates | Picture by Wanpagu
Template by Blogger Platform