Thursday, January 14, 2010

Concerts

I had watched so many concerts in my life and mostly I was on the general admission,The artist was as big as pinky on my eyes' perspective. I really wish I can afford the expensive front row. When you raise your hand there was a possibility that your favorite artist will touch your pull you on stage. You can see their faces much more closer. You can feel the intensity of the performance more than you can imagine, You can easily judge if the person was Lip-synching or they were singing live. You can also smell them from short distance. Have you already experiencing watching on the front row?

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Hey! Drop here

Labels

Total Pageviews

 

The Blog of Eli | Copyright © 2011
Designed by Rinda's Templates | Picture by Wanpagu
Template by Blogger Platform