Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Food food FoOd

However pointless this must be, I do think it'd be a bit fun to see everyone's answers. My husband and I may taco's last night, we ate the taco's, but not all the beef. I was thinking of eating just the beef... This got me to thinking of what other foods like taco's do we eat the center or inside of, missing hamburger buns, or tortilla shells, or what have you.

Let me try to clarify, Taco's and Sloppy Joe's are both items that require a shell or bread. What other foods like this are there out there and have you found yourself with more of the meat (I.e. : ground seasoned beef) for taco's left over, but nothing else to eat with it?

What could I eat with it, we have chips but I don't know that we have corn chips.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Hey! Drop here

Labels

Total Pageviews

 

The Blog of Eli | Copyright © 2011
Designed by Rinda's Templates | Picture by Wanpagu
Template by Blogger Platform